Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2011

01/19/11 – January Mixtape Update 1

It's been a while and I been workin' on a lotta things but more on that comin' soon ;) Here we go with 2011's first mixtape update:

Let's begin wit the Underground Fix Tape #35 "International Heat" that I hosted and there also 4 songs by me on there! ("Believe In Yaself", "Platoon Leaders", "Enough" & "Opening Move"):


The 2nd tape comes from my man DJ TonyHarder. His “TheMixDown Mixtape Page 4” tape incl. “Countdown” & "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.":


Tape #3 is "HipHop 2 RnB Vol.20" by my ppl DJ Danny-T & Double L, also including “Countdown”:


And last but not least, tape #4. Another UGF release, "The Underground Fix #37" incl. “Survival Strategy”:


And don't forget to check out my "Countdown" video if you haven't already!

You can still peep the video on YouTube right here:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen