Samstag, 1. Januar 2011

01/02/11 – Happy New Year + Podcast + Gig in Switzerland

1st of all I wish each and every one of you a happy new year! Thanx to all of you for the massive support and may your dreams and wishes for 2011 come true and all your efforts pay off ;-) On the musical side of things, I got lots of stuff that I wanna tell you but I'll keep that for later this month!

My man DJ Modesty finished the New Years Edition aka #191 of his "The Real Hip Hop Show" podcast and I'm happy to be your host this time! My man also played a couple of my joints. To peep the show, just hit the cover:



And to start things off this year with a gig, you can catch me in Switzerland on January 6th at Club Merkker in Baden/Aargau. I'll be performing with my ppl Timonolog & DJ Easy and you'll hear the newest stuff from "The Countdown" EP as well as stuff from the 2010 free singles!

Entry fee is only 6 CHF and you can see the details right here at the Myspace Event and Facebook Event pages ;-)

I'd love to see as many of you as possible out there!

Peace,

Stalker

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen