Freitag, 31. August 2012

08/31/12 – DJ King Flow - Mixtape Addict 21 (incl. "Youthful Dreams")

Brand new DJ King Flow "Mixtape Addict 21" including "Youthful Dreams" by Koron ft. Knightstalker (prod. by Pero)!



Tracklist:

1.G.I The General - Intro
2.G.I The General - Drug Money Feat. Meek Mill
3.Gillie Da Kid Feat. Yo Gotti & Meek Mill - Real Niggaz
4.Kenny Dupree - She Need That
5.Koran - Top Of The Pile
6.Twin Toyyz - Be Straight
7.Syndrome & Fo Five - Strictly 4 The West
8.G.I The General - Interlude #1
9.Blaq Poet, Comet & Colonel Zila - Grimey Shit
10.G.I The General - Strapped Down Feat. Gillie Da Kid
11.Koron feat. Knightstalker - Youthful Dreams
12.Don Streat, Lord Baltimore, S.O.N & Jabbathakut - Aint it hard
13.Nomad Carlos - As Real As It Gets
14.G.I The General - Interlude #2
15.G.I. The General - Actin Tough
16.Dave East - Roll It Up
17.Comet - Summer Time In The Hood
18.Poetic Killa - Poetry In Motion
19.Justified - Boutcha Paper ft. E40 & Kokane
20.Rekomstop Skeemz & C Moez - We Can Only Do Us



Stream & Download

DJ King Flow @ Blogspot



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen