Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

01/05/12 – Always Bangin' Tha Hitzman - Game Up 2 (incl. "The 2nd 16")

Always Bangin' Tha Hitzman "Game Up 2" including my "The 2nd 16 (Rakim Freestyle)"!



Tracklist:

1. 50 Cent - Put Ya Hands Up
2. Ca$h - Mr.Freeze Ft. Modd Ez
3. Reema Major - In This Life
4. Knightstalker - The 2nd 16 (Freestyle)
5. Rekomstop Skeemz - Thats Life (Freestyle)
6. Cory Gunz - Drug Raps 2
7. L. Black - It's In Da Frame
8. Gees Extortion - Victory Ft. Anna
9. Sonnie Seegz - Fallen Angel
10. Camron - From The Bottom Ft. Vado & Jim Jones
11. Fabolous - Get Down Or Lay Down Ft. Lloyd Banks
12. Drake - The Motto Ft. Lil Wayne
13. Tyga - Rack City
14. T.I. - Pyro
15. French Montana - Do It No Ft. Juicy J & Project Pat
16. Wiz Khalifa - California
17. Rick Ross & T.I. - I'm Flexin (Remix)
18. Meek Mill - House Party Ft. Young Chris
19. Young Buck - Lets Talk About It
20. David Banner - Yao Ming Ft. Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
21. Glovez - I'm Wasted (Bonus)
22. Gmash - Ain't Worried (Bonus)
23. Yung Dre - I Want It All (Bonus)



Stream & Download

Tha Hitzman @ Reverbnation



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen