Samstag, 20. Februar 2010

Laws "4:57" Mixtape + My new single droppin' February 28th!!!

My man Laws dropped his newest mixtape "4:57" a couple days ago. The tape is presented by Don Cannon and is Laws' first release after inking his J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League/Asylum deal.

Now you might wonder why I'm posting this but lemme tell you this: 1st of all Laws is a dope ass rapper and this tape is hella bangin! It includes exclusive production by multi-platinum producers DJ Khalil, 9th Wonder, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and others.

AND 2nd of all, my next free single called "Malfunction Info" features Laws ;-) The single will be available next weekend, Sunday the 28th of February! Be on the lookout for this one and in the meanwhile, check my man Laws' work!

You can visit my homie's myspace here

AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE "4:57" Mixtape by clicking on the banner and the download button on the page afterwards!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen