Montag, 10. Oktober 2011

10/10/11 – Always Bangin' Tha Hitzman - Direct Hits 7 incl. "Verse 4 Verse"

Always Bangin' Tha Hitzman "Direct Hits 7" including "Verse 4 Verse" w/ Double A.B. & LuGuz (prod. by Romeo):



Tracklist:

1. Rock City - Rock Man
2. Slim Texan - I'm The Man
3. Thrill Da Playa - Beatin' Ft.JT Money
4. Apathy - The Godz
5. JR Writer - Bodied That
6. L. Black - Don't Take No Stuff
7. Emilio Rojas - On My Own Ft. Nikkiya
8. Kendrick Lamar - My Mind Drifts
9. Knightstalker - Verse 4 Verse Ft. Double A.B. & LuGuz
10. TC - I Don't Think They Ready
11. Kid Ink - Elevator Ft. Bei Maejor,T-Lanez & Bow Wow
12. Rah Flair - Detroit Nights
13. Sha Stimuli - The Title
14. Yung Milli - Um Nota Star (Um Ready
15. Paysofamillz - I Be Feeling The Pain
16. Sandman - Lost They Mind



Stream & Download

Tha Hitzman @ Reverbnation



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen