Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

Knightstalker feat. LuGuz "Enough" (New Digi-Single Out Now!)

It's dat time again! Here's my free digi-release #10 this year. This time I got my homie LuGuz from New Jersey/USA with me. The song's called "Enough" and is produced by my man Romeo. The B-Side is just in time for Halloween. It's a sinister track called "Knightmares" feat. Alpaga (Paris/France) and is produced by Marodeur.

Enjoy another free single this year, only 2 more to come ;-)

Tracklist:

01. Enough (feat. LuGuz) (prod. by Romeo)
02. Knightmares (feat. Alpaga) (prod. by Marodeur)
03. Enough (Instrumental) (prod. by Romeo)
04. Knightmares (Instrumental) (prod. by Marodeur)

Download or Stream the whole single or any single tracks by clicking on the cover or right here

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen