Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013

02/10/13 – Mixtape Update #5: DJ Modesty, Always Bangin' Tha Hitzman, DJ Tony Harder, The Underground Fix & Da Killa In Disguize

Here are the mixtapes (and podcasts) including my appearances, that dropped this month: DJ Modesty - The Real HipHop Show N°228, DJ Tony Harder - Independent Party Mix 15, Always Bangin' Tha Hitzman "Direct Hits 13", DJ Tony Harder "Alien HipHop Tales From Mars Vol.1" , The Underground Fix "I Be On My Grizzly Vol.6" & The Underground Fix Vol.145:

DJ Modesty - The Real HipHop Show N°228 (Hosted by Chaundon)



DJ Tony Harder - Independent Party Mix 15





Always Bangin' Tha Hitzman - Direct Hits 13



Da Killa In Disguize - Turn Me Up



Tony Harder - Alien HipHop Tales From Mars Vol.1



The Underground Fix - I Be On My Grizzly Vol.6



The Underground Fix Vol.145





The Underground Fix Vol.145






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen