Montag, 30. April 2012

04/30/12 – The Underground Fix Vol.101 (incl. "The Revival")

Here we go with the latest Underground Fix Mixtape Volume 101 including my "The Revival" track, produced by Wu-Fam beatsmith Falling Down:



Tracklist:

1. PimpCity - Ballerz Life
2. Ghost Creep - MAX Trains
3. Dc. Da Whiteboy! Feat. Bc - I Understand
4. 1Boss & YoungMoe - Just Do It (Prod. by Traksterz)
5. PimpCity - Big Staxxx
6. Knightstalker - The Revival (Prod. by Falling Down)
7. Faze One Feat. B-Mune - I Ride
8. Kwamo - Can I Have You Girl (Prod. by Danny-T)
9. Twista - Gucci Louis Prada
10. Joe Sauce - Killers
11. Playboy Tre - All In
12. Lyrical Motion - Funk It
13. swif Crook Feat. Birdman - Money Over You
14. Trace Marx - My Baby
15. PimpCity - You Don’t know
16. SinSir - What I’m Capable Of
17. Grinchmobb - This Life
18. Gucci - Young Blue (Freestyle)



Stream & Download

The Underground Fix @ Tumblr





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen