Donnerstag, 22. September 2011

09/22/11 – DJ Tony Harder - The Underground Kings Of R&B & Hip Hop 3 incl. "From The Bottom" & "Wir und Ihr"

My man DJ Tony Harder dropped "The Underground Kings Of R&B & Hip Hop 3" incl. two joints wit me ;) The first one is "From The Bottom" (prod. by Logan-C Beats) and the 2nd one's "Wir und Ihr" aka Bars am Sonntag episode #38 by Timo Moulla Mohamed & Marodeur feat. Knightstalker. Peep the tape right here:



Tracklist:

1. Olivia ft Jim Jones - December
2. J.Holiday - Freakin you
3. Kelly Rowland - Feelin me right now
4. Keri Hilson ft Nelly - lose control
5. Keri Hilson - Away
6. Lloyd - Money on me
7. Lloyd - Never window shoppin
8. Mavado ft Ne-yo - I Know you want me
9. Nicki Minaj ft Mary.J Blige - feel inside
10. Tyrese ft R.Kelly & Rick Ross - I Gotta chick
11. Black Rob - Celebration
12. Monica - Hold me
13. Cant Breathe Mix Azz
14. Lil Wayne ft Drake - She will
15. Game ft Lil Wayne - Can you Believe it
16. Mario - My Bed
17. Nikki.D ft Shaun Pynne - I’m feeling myself
18. L.Black Da Eastcoast Bully - I’m back
19. Tone Trump - Afghan
20. Brianna - Marilyn Monroe
21. Shaun Pynne - Four lanes
22. Willie Brown - We in this bitch
23. Knightstalker - From The Bottom
24. Whiplash - Blah,Blah
25. Sonnie Carson ft Billy Danze - Hood
26. 50cent - Ghetto 2.0
27. LiLHNES - Party no more
28. Slim-texan - Im the man
29. Benzino ft waka wooh - I’m get it back
30. Knightstalker & TMM (Bars am Sonntag) - Wir und Ihr



Stream & Download

DJ Tony Harder @ Twitter



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen