Mittwoch, 3. November 2010

"The Underground Fix 27" + "Block Huggaz Vol.20" (DJ 7Thirty)

Aight, here we go again with some mixtape updates! My UGF fam dropped the latest installment of the Underground Fix series and volume 27 includes the revolutionary banger "Represent The Revolution Pt.2" by me and my French homie Alpaga. My dog DJ 7Thirty also dropped the "Block Huggaz Vol.20" tape last week which has the "Platoon Leaders" joint by me & Apaulo Treed on there! Be sure to check out these two dope ass tapes!


The Underground Fix 27 including "Represent The Revolution Pt.2" featuring Alpaga (prod. by Stabil):




DJ 7Thirty's Block Huggaz Vol.20 including "Platoon Leaders" featuring Apaulo Treed (prod. by Romeo):




If you haven't already listened to it, be sure to check out my latest single "Enough" (feat. LuGuz) b/w "Knightmares" (feat. Alpaga) right here

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen